Bookmark and share the address of Pakistan Online News, Education and Entertainment forum. Pak Book on your social bookmarking website
For those who sleep in the Air Conditioner room ...........
Heard of a bad news regarding Sam, He passed away last weekend due to carbon monoxide poisoning. It happened when he lighted an aromatheraputic candle for the night in a room with air-conditioning on and all windows closed. Due to lack of oxygen in the room, the burning of the candle cannot fully oxidized & thus forming dangerous carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide will prevent oxygen exchange in the lungs, resulting the person dozing off to state of unconsciousness & eventually death in less than 1 hour, depending on the room size. I am sharing this news with all of you so that you will be aware of such danger when lighting aromatheraputic candles in any unventilated rooms.
- Posts : 39
Points : 109
Join date : 2009-04-29
Say 3 word for Pakistan.: